(Promo code: cloudapps)
Quote Roller offers 50% OFF if you signed up for a 6 month plan!
Quote Roller helps to automate and streamline the proposal creation process. Forget routine text copying and pasting in Word. With Quote Roller, you can save and reuse general information about your company, terms of service and other things you used to manually put in to proposals. Quote Roller also comes with a friendly and intuitive drag and drop interface, which features unlimited customization capabilities.
Problem: Your business moves fast and you don’t have time to create new proposals for the same products each time a client needs pricing info. Plus, the time wasted following up on outstanding proposals means less time on new leads.
Solution: You need an efficient way to send proposals, with easy tracking and quicker closes! It’s simple, Quote Roller has figured out a way to take all of these nuances away by incorporating their pro templates and easy as pie tools so you can get paid!
Value: With Quote Roller, you will grow your business and be able to produce more winning sales proposals!
Get Paid Faster with Electronic Signatures
Get your proposals signed faster by allowing customers to sign online when they approve. Present your proposals in an elegant and appealing manner.
Catalog of Products and Services
Creating a pricing table is easy and efficient with the catalog feature. Organize products, services, and subscriptions into a database. Items entered can be reused in future proposals. The catalog is a critical piece of what makes Quote Roller so fast and easy to use.
Using in-proposal analytics, know the instant a client opens the proposal. Get real-time proposal analytics to know when the customer opened it and what they liked most. Information gathered by analytics is key in converting leads to sales.
Business Proposal Template
Busines proposal templates combined with the catalog to make creating beautiful sales proposals a breeze! Find a proposal template in our extensive community library. Share templates you have created with one click.
Collaborate, Discuss, Accept
Being in the cloud enables you to work together with teammates on proposals. Discuss questions directly with your client from within the application. Clients can instantly accept your proposals online.
News / Articles
- Mon, 20 May 2013 21:51:41 +0000: Smash Through Client Objections Like A Superhero! - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Mon, 20 May 2013 14:02:29 +0000: Address Client Objections Within Your Proposal - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Sun, 19 May 2013 14:45:49 +0000: Sunday Blog Round-Up, Chapter 5 - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Fri, 17 May 2013 10:54:39 +0000: Does Your Tech Start-Up Need A Trip To Silicon Valley? - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Thu, 16 May 2013 16:37:22 +0000: Tender Is The Heart Of Construction Bid Management - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Wed, 15 May 2013 13:50:39 +0000: Rishad Sukhia Of Brightlabs On Writing Proposals That Win — Tap Into That Mojo! - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Tue, 14 May 2013 13:16:57 +0000: Use The Compliance Matrix To Its Best Advantage In Your Next Proposal - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Mon, 13 May 2013 11:45:51 +0000: Quote Roller: Where We Began And Where We’re Going - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Sun, 12 May 2013 14:31:58 +0000: Sunday Blog Round-Up, Chapter 4 - How to Write a Business Proposal
- Fri, 10 May 2013 13:03:36 +0000: Establish A Clear Management Approach To Win Proposals - How to Write a Business Proposal